Reliable Onsite Support Every Step Of The Way
AGE Technologies: Always Aiming For Lower Mean Time To Repair (MTTR)
Ensuring that contractual obligations are met is a top priority. The services that AGE renders far surpass the standard supply and delivery of goods. We offer a great deal by way of supporting the team on site as well.
Our onsite support includes:
- A 24/7 Call-Out
- Alarm monitoring
- Automation of data collection for early-stage issue detection and rectification
- Minimize downtime and breakdowns
- Optimization of process with your Process Team.
- Small project executed without affecting your permanent staff.
- Back-ups of existing Control System Software. Both PLC and SCADA.
- Onsite assistance with forward planning and design of new systems.
- Training of local Engineering Staff on the Control System.
- Easy and open communication with our Johannesburg Office for quick supply of any Control System hardware.
- Telephone/Internet Support
- Fly-out support on the next available flight
- Weekly/Monthly/Quarterly/Annual System Backup and Evaluation.
Three-Tier Onsite Support System
Our onsite support can be broken down into three tiers that allow us to offer a more hands-on support service within each respective area:
- Proactive Support – Due to our quest for lower MTTR we conduct regular monitoring and diagnostic procedures and ensure a 24/7-support service to minimize downtime should issues occur.
- Preemptive Support – By integrating our software applications we are able to compile valuable information that indicates any regression or interruptions in processes, allowing us to provide a preventative support to our clients.
- Assisted Support Automation – We provide our clients with automation procedures, development of expansion projects and as well as assistance in design process and technical specification.
Read about our Service Level Agreements here.