Advantages of keeping your software in support with AGE Technologies JHB.
Your software is only as good as the implementation and continuous development of your plant application. AGE Technologies JHB offers the following to Bridgestone as added value:
- Knowledge of both the Wonderware capabilities coupled with more than 20 years of experience in the plant results in accurate planning of projects that offer value, plant effectiveness and short ROI’s.
- Identification of risk on the plant SCADA and Historian with regards to out dated versions paired with the increased changes in operating systems minimizes the risk of plant downtime.
- Remote and online support by AGE Engineers and Technicians that understand the Wonderware Plant specific applications.
- Implementation by a Registered Systems Integrator and certified Wonderware engineers minimizes the risk of implementation and changes.
- AGE Technologies JHB is part of a JSE listed entity that gives our customers piece of mind dealing with a financially stable entity with high ethical values and due diligence.
The Customer FIRST Software Maintenance and Support Program is a flexible portfolio of services that help protect and extend the value of your Wonderware products and solutions across their entire lifecycle.
Give us a call on 011 869 3925 for more info
A Customer FIRST Agreement is a formal service relationship that enables access to
- the latest software upgrades
- expert technical assistance
- self-help tools
- a wide range of additional services to help you improve your operational effectiveness.
Your software investment extends well beyond the initial purchase and installation price of the software itself. Extracting maximum competitive advantage requires constant maintenance, upgrade and tuning to meet emerging business and operational challenges. The award-winning Wonderware Customer FIRST program offers a wide array of support service programs to keep your company’s competitive edge sharp, including the following:
- Software upgrades, to be sure your teams are armed with the most advanced Wonderware versions
- Technical support from experts that are adept at resolving issues quickly, capitalizing on years of experience
- Software utilities, including a massive global customer support website and tools for software asset management
- A wide range of optional services and system management applications to help manage, optimize and use Wonderware software to its fullest potential
Customer FIRST pays for itself many times over, maximizing the return on your entire industrial software investment in the following ways:
- Protect Critical Investments — Customer FIRST agreements wire you into product enhancements and the latest industry advances, so you can be confident that your software and applications are truly state-of-the-art
- Maximize Asset Performance — Keeping your Wonderware software operating at its peak is a great way to maximize return on your investment in all plant assets
- Reduce Total Cost of Ownership — Reduce TCO by minimizing downtime and process interruption and improving operator productivity