Instrumentation and Control Companies in South Africa – AGE Technologies
Age Technologies is a leading instrumentation and control company in South Africa, assisting many clients to implement an efficient automation and control systems for their company needs.
Age Technologies is at the forefront of control companies in South Africa, supplying clients with state-of the art automation and control systems for the production and process requirements. There are many benefits to implementing an effective control system in your company – contact Age Technologies, trusted choice of instrumentation and control companies in South Africa, for a solution to your automation system needs.
Trust Age Technologies for an efficient control system that meets your company needs
As a professional instrumentation and control company in South Africa, we will provide you with a comprehensive solution which includes:
- System engineering: Age technologies will implement various products to ensure a smooth system integration, including PLCs, servers, control panels, motor control centres and more. Age Technologies also only trusts reputable brands of system manufacturers such as Siemens, Rockwell Automation, Schneider Electric, Wonderware, Connectwell and other quality brands.
- Software engineering: An effective automation system will help improve production efficiency, optimising the company’s processes in a way that it offers the company many benefits. Age Technologies offers assistance with the following systems needs: Programmable Logic Controllers, Manufacturing Execution Systems, Management Information Systems, SCADA development and control systems.
To integrate any of these systems in your manufacturing or production company, contact the leading instruments and control company in South Africa today. Our team of experienced consultants will assess your company needs in order to provide you with the best solution.
Let Age Technologies implement your automation system
Talk to a consultant at Age Technologies today – Our team of engineers and technicians will provide you with the best solutions to your company’s automation needs. Choose Age Technologies as your automation systems provider for the following reasons:
- Experience: Our team is experienced in designing systems for a number of applications, and will tailor make an automation system that fits your needs.
- Quality: When trusting Age Technologies with your automation system, you can rely on excellent quality hardware computer systems and software programmes. We utilize top manufacturers for our systems, to ensure a lasting product.
- Reliability: Once implemented our systems have proven to be very reliable, and our technical support team will assist to ensure the system performs as desired.
Contact Age Technologies today to meet with a consultant, and get a quotation to implement your automation system with the leading instrumentation and control companies in South Africa.
Instrumentation suppliers in South Africa
If you are looking for a trusted instrumentation company in South Africa that will supply you with high quality instrumentation that will meet your system measurement and control needs, Age Technologies can assist. Age Technologies is a leading supplier of instruments and control systems in South Africa, trusted by many production and manufacturing companies when it comes to the control of their production systems. Age Technologies will provide you with an integrated solution by offering you innovative instrumentation products, excellent service as well as post-sale product support. Contact the leading instrumentation suppliers in South Africa for more information about our innovative products.
Instrumentation for process measurement and control from Age Technologies
Age Technologies supplies a range of process control instrumentation and equipment , offering an integrated solution to our clients. Our products can be utilized in multiple industries.
- Vortex Flow Meter: Measure the flow velocity of gases and liquids in pipes effectively with Age Technologies' state of the art Vortex Flow Meter. Our Vortex Flow Meter contain a small but highly sensitive rod for accurate measurement
- HGTT Temperature transmitter: The HGTT Temperature Transmitter is widely used instrument in the chemical industry, metallurgy and oil fields. Expect high accuracy an superior performance, with a low temperature drift of ＜50ppm/℃.
- Ultrasonic Flow Meter: An ultrasonic flow meter is a type of flow meter that measures the velocity of a fluid with ultrasound (sound waves) to determine volume flow. Our ultrasonic flow meters feature a compact cast aluminium shell, and accurate results.
- Turbine Flow Meter: A turbine flow meter is an instrument that determines the flow of liquid by means of a mechanical turbine that rotates around an axis. This instrument features a built-in pressure and temperature sensor, offers high safety performance and is features a compact design.
- Gas Turbine Flow Meter: Age Technologies' gas turbine flow meters are dedicated instruments for gas measurement, used to measure the flow of natural gas, coal gas, liquefied gas, light hydrocarbon gas and more.
- Coriolis Mass Flow Meter: A Coriolis mas flow meter is an instrument that measures the amount of mass flow of liquids coming through the device, obtaining the mass flow figures. This instrument offers the most accurate measurement available.
- Liquid Turbine Flow Meter: Liquid turbine flow meters are used to measure the flow of various liquids, through a mechanical turbine. This simple structured instrument is suitable for fluids that do not contain any particles, or fluids that are not harmful to stainless steel.
- Electromagnetic Flow Meter: An Electromagnetic flow meter is an induction instrument used to measure the flow of general conductive liquids, liquids with solids, and high velocity liquids. This intelligent instrument is widely used in the chemical industry, environmental protection, metallurgy, pharmaceutical, paper and pulp and water industries.
- Differential Pressure Transmitter: A Differential Pressure Transmitter is used for accurate absolute differential pressure measurement of liquid, gas and vapour. Age Technologies' differential pressure transmitter is a highly accurate instrument for this purpose.
- Inline Pressure Transmitter: Inline Pressure Transmitters measure and transmit of medium pressure change for liquid, gas and vapour. our inline pressure transmitters are small in size, include a high quality sensor,
- Multichannel Data Loggers: A Multichannel Data Logger is an electronic device that is used to records data over time. It can contain a built-in sensor or works with external instruments. Our paperless recorder is capable of recording via configuration: standard voltage, standard current, thermocouple, thermal resistance, millivolt and more.
What is instrumentation and control engineering
Instrumentation involves the measurement and control of variables within a process, by means of specialised equipment. These variables include flow, temperature, pressure, force and more. Control engineering involves the design of systems used within process or production to perform a certain function or behaviour. Instruments are very helpful in this regard, used in a number of different applications to determine certain variables for the control engineer, in order to analyse the performance of the processes.
Age Technologies implements intelligent instruments, in order to provide smart solutions to our clients regarding their process control needs, making us a leading instrumentation company across Sub-Saharan Africa. If you are looking for a company that will get on board with your company's process, instrumentation and control needs, talk to a consultant at Age Technologies today. We will assess your process and production needs, in order to provide you with the best solution to optimise your production and system processes. If you need more information about our instrumentation and control systems or automation systems and engineering services, talk to a consultant at Age Technologies today. Our innovative solutions and experience will help you to achieve highly efficient processes by means of valuable accurate information.
The advantages of an effective control system in production / manufacturing by AGE Technologies
There are many benefits for a production or manufacturing company if they install and implement an effective instrumentation system, that works in collaboration with a tailored control system. Our electrical engineers are able to design control system that will include the required behaviour, tailored to your specific process needs. You will experience an increase in performance and more efficient processes with AGE Technologies' experienced team on your side. AGE Technologies' instrumentation and control system solution will include:
- System engineering: You can expect the best quality hardware system for your automation or control system needs. Our experienced team at this instrumentation and control company will identify the correct control equipment needed and develop a tailored control solution to make you production / manufacturing process more efficient. Siemens, Androit, Connectwell, Rockwell Automation, Wonderware, ABB, Schneider Electric and Control Techniques are some of the top control system and brands you can expect with trusting AGE Technologies with your instrumentation and control system needs.
- Software engineering: As a leader in automation systems and control engineering in Sub-Saharan Africa, we understand how valuable the correct automation system is in order to enhance production efficiency, save cost and energy as well as increase quality of production and accuracy.
Enjoy the many advantages of getting AGE Technologies, leading instrumentation and control company, onboard with your production / manufacturing company. We will provide a solution that contains the best instrumentation, control and software system for satisfying results.
Related articles and information