Industrial Automation Companies in South Africa
We provide turnkey automation solutions & services, specialising in automotive, food & beverage, and more
AGE Technologies provides industrial automation and integration solutions for your specific industry and application needs; ranging from the design, consultation, system development, commissioning and support of your systems integrations. Contact us for Turnkey Industrial Automation Projects.
Advantages of Industrial Automation in South Africa
- Higher production rates and increased productivity
- More efficient use of materials, better product quality
- Improved safety, shorter workweeks for labour, and reduced factory lead times
- Improving the economy. Industrial automation improves the economy through enterprises, society, and humankind. Examples of these improvements are when an enterprise which invested in automation technology is rewarded for its investment; when a country or state experience an increase in income due to automation;
- Replacing humans in tasks which takes place in dangerous environments;
- Replacing human operators in tedious tasks; and
- Making tasks possible that is beyond the capabilities of humans. Some of these tasks are to handle hot or cold substances, large objects, heavy loads, as well as to make things fast or slow.
Automation Systems Integration Projects
AGE Technologies has been providing Electrical, Control and Instrumentation solutions for more than 20 years to South African and global companies. Our Certification across all the major Control System suppliers including Siemens, Schneider, Rockwell, ABB, Mitsubishi, Adroit and Wonderware coupled with our TUV ISO 9001:2015 certified quality management system minimise the risk to our customers in delivering large Automation and Control projects. Within the 4Sight group AGE Technologies ensure seamless integration between the Control Layer and the MES layer.
We've provided professional System Integration of Automation and Electrical Engineering projects into the following Industries:
All projects in AGE Technologies are managed by a project management professional from our PMO office and follows PMBOK standards. The company is divided into five revenue streams with supporting functions from Sales, Engineering, Services, Project Management and Finance. More than 70% of AGE Technologies’ employees are skilled in the engineering field with vast knowledge
Back to Automation System Integrator